New and Improved (and discounted) Customer Experience (CX) Training
Improving your customer’s experience is one of the best improvements you can make this year. You’ve probably read some of the recent research (see below).
We’ve been generating our own buzz lately around our CX Training Workshop that we’ve made some of our own improvements to.
TSI will be leading a full-day Customer Experience (CX) training workshop on February 15, 2017.
You will leave this work session:
If you are in an industry where the experience that a customer has when they receive a quote or proposal, make an order, receive that order, or pay for the order occasionally requires “customer service”, this workshop is for you.
We have reduced our price from $525 per ticket to $375. This is now our standard ticket price, but you can also take advantage of a promotional discount (referenced below) if you have multiple people from your organization you’d like to attend.
Promotion: If you, or someone from your organization would like send 2 or more team members to our fantastic event, be sure to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will give you a discount code in return!
We hope to see you there and we are certain you will become a CX zealot!
Related (and Updated) Customer Experience (CX) Articles
Whether you provide products or services to your customers, it is critical to spend time evaluating the experiences your customers go through when working with your organization. We call these “Moments That Matter”.
Our first article comes from all the way back in 2014, (I know, that seems like ages ago) when Forbes contributor, Martin Zwilling, published an article titled: ‘Customer Experience’ Is Today’s Business Benchmark.
Our favorite tips from Mr. Zwilling are:
- Listen to the individual customer.
- Exploit your product and service differences.
- Demonstrate the value of your offering.
- Show your passion and creativity in every solution.
- Demonstrate your personal commitment.
- A whole lot of IoT.
- Machine learning can improve most customer experience.
- Data defines your customer experience.
- Smart diagnostics.
- Mobile everything.
- Far more people are simply talking about CX, rather than actually doing something about it.
- Organizations seem to be taking a piecemeal approach to CX.
- Some are simply addressing this in Customer Services as opposed to looking at processes on the business development side of the organization.
Transforming in 2017: What’s on Your Horizon?
Before diving into what we have available, ask yourself the following critical questions around your current or planned technology initiatives/implementations:
- Are you undergoing any major technology or process focused changes in your organization?
- Are your technology platforms (e.g., ERP, CRM, other) still serving their intended, and value-added purpose?
- Are you striving to improve your own CX or efficiency?
- Do you have complex projects or programs with an important change management dimension?
Opportunities like these are TSI’s “sweet spot”. Our experienced consultants, utilizing our proven methodologies, help our client’s project tremendously.