“Raise the BAR” with TSI’s Business Advisory Retainer Services (BAR)
What would you do with one free day of expert consulting assistance?
- Conduct a health check on a key project?
- Facilitate a process improvement session to address nagging performance issues?
- Perform a walk through at a site or store to identify opportunities for improvement?
- Interview customers, suppliers or employees to obtain critical feedback?
- Analyze working capital or operating expenses for cash flow improvement opportunities?
- Facilitate a key meeting or session?
- Test internal controls?
- Cycle count inventory?
- Gather independent research to support a product launch or key business strategy?
- Participate on a special project?
(A Customer Experience (CX) Update) from Dan Feely
Here are some interesting takeaways from our day together:
- Many organizations confuse CX with simply having some type of a rewards or loyalty program
- At times, too much emphasis is placed on the digital aspect of a CX (or looking only at the UX – user experience when using a website or application)
- Organizations see real value and benefit in pursuing CX in a very intentional manner; in fact, many feel that this can be a significant differentiator in their industry
- Participants do NOT feel that this is a trend that only pertains to retail or hospitality
- Some have some done some rudimentary journey mapping; others are using TSI’s tools as their first attempt at CX improvement
- Most on concerned with the impact this work will have on their culture and how culture may need to change to enable a better CX.
- “Do You Really Want to Create a Frictionless Customer Experience?” By Adrian Swinscoe
- “Customers Don’t Buy Products and Services – They Buy Experiences” By Ross Beard