Are You REALLY Enhancing Your Customer Experience (CX) To Create an Unfair Advantage For You? Or For Your Competition?
the emphasis on an organization’s Customer Experience, (i.e., CX is the product of an interaction, including the resulting perceptions, between an organization and a customer over the duration of their relationship) is not simply a fad, but an important tool to achieve what industry leaders like Seth Godin and Clay Hebert (among many others), recommend to connect to those vital to that organization. As Ian Altman says in Forbes: “it has become clear that we are in a Connection Economy. “
Customer Service in Higher Education
What are the Pros and Cons of Viewing Students, Alumni or Donors as Customers?
Upcoming Workshops in 2017; Customer Experience and Higher Education Student Experience
Our next training workshops will take place in September, 2017!
Coinciding with our Process Improvement service offering, TSI’s team also specializes in Customer Experience and Student Experience training for industry leaders. Since our last Customer Experience training workshop took place in February, we’ve received some fantastic feedback from attendees.
- Teach you to map your current customer (or student) experience so that you can see how your organization operates through the eyes of your stakeholders without your internal bias and rationalizations;
- Give you actual tools and templates to define and analyze YOUR CUSTOMER’S or STUDENT’S EXPERIENCE using our CX and/or SX analysis frameworks.
- Guide you to create your desired vision, or a future-state experience so that you can create clear differentiation in the marketplace;
- Help you envision what this “unfair advantage” can look like to create a contextual basis for your organization, and;
- Determine how to implement this future state for your organization.
- September 20, 2017 – TSI’s Customer Experience training workshop.
- September 27, 2017 – TSI’s Higher Education Student Experience training workshop.
TSI’s Newest Addition – Jessica Schein
Higher Education Business/Program Analyst