See below, and let us know if you agree with these findings!
- On Managing People – Good Leaders Are Good Learners;
- On Managing Change – Change Management Is Becoming Increasingly Data-Driven. Companies Aren’t Ready, and;
- On Leading People – A Survey of How 1,000 CEOs Spend Their Day Reveals What Makes Leaders Successful.
Training Resources We Think You’ll Like…
Here are a couple recent favorites we’ve found that could be useful for you:
- Lynda.com – if you’ve never used LinkedIn’s training library before, you can sign up for a month free, and access Management Tips Weekly, by Todd Dewett, PhD, which provides hours of content, or;
- For a concept a bit more challenging, review Big Data Foundations: Building Architecture and Teams, by Alan Simon, who discusses data management and warehouses, ERP, CRM, supply chain, and more.
What Has Your Customer Experience Done for You Lately?
Image above: a group photo from our Higher Education training workshop, focused on Enhancing Interactions with Faculty, Staff, Students, and Alumni.
To learn more about our services in this area, click the link here: TSI’s Customer Experience Training Page
TSI is Growing!
As a growing organization, we’re constantly trying to expand our reach in the Chicagoland area, as well as elsewhere in the U.S. (and abroad).
TSI is Hiring!
Other positions we’re currently evaluating:
– Software Evaluation Consultant
– Experienced Business / Process Analyst with OCM Experience
– Project Manager (for-profit or Higher Ed)