TSI has led some of the most complex NetSuite OneWorld implementations in NetSuite/Oracle’s history. Beginning with Groupon’s complex international configuration and extending to other US and international clients, TSI has the skills, knowledge and methodology to help virtually any implementation.
Compared to NetSuite’s implementation partners as well as their own implementation approach that tends to be largely done in a remote manner and focuses on showing users how to set up NetSuite so they can configure it themselves, TSI takes a very different approach.
TSI differentiates ourselves by:
- Being onsite and working directly with our clients so we can ensure we understand the business needs and help to configure the system in that manner
- Creatively figures out how to implement complex needs versus offering only a “vanilla” option
- Having finance, accounting and operational expertise to our team, in addition to our NetSuite expertise
- Doing more of the setup, once we are aligned on direction, so our clients can attend to their day job.
In this regard, TSI has a mature approach that features sound practices from both structured package implementation, as well as agile approaches. TSI’s NetSuite Implementation Services selected for your configuration are key to optimizing the flexibility and scalability of the solution. TSI provides guidance and expertise in all aspects of the implementation.
From initial consultation, process definition through requirements gathering, all the way through go-live support we will ensure your NetSuite implementation occurs properly.
Our engagements typically include the following steps but can easily be customized to client needs:
Design and Configuration
- We believe in coming onsite to ensure we understand your needs and establish a solid foundation and excellent communications that will be essential to complete properly.
- We use our extensive industry and NetSuite experience and “best practices” to avoid configuring the new system on inefficient processes.
- We incorporate client requirements captured in the Business Requirement Document (BRD) into the most effective NetSuite implementation for your business.
- Leveraging our extensive NetSuite design experience from the chart of accounts design, workflow configuration, webservices (e.g., Jitterbit, Dell Boomi, Celigo) integrations, our client’s deployments of NetSuite are truly optimized.
- We have developed extensive Use Cases and Test Cases for multiple clients in numerous industries that are easily repurposed to build and execute relevant and effective Test plans.
- Incorporating a cohesive understanding of client’s technology architecture into our test plans provides the rigor driving successful implementations.
- Our NetSuite professionals have worked side by side with, and have the respect of some of the most-respected and knowledgeable in-house NetSuite developers and consultants.
Go-Live Support and Training
- Our familiarity with NetSuite configuration capabilities, client requirements, and extensive experience with process flows enables us to develop customized training material and user guides; invaluable tools for go-live support.
- We have effectively trained NetSuite users on six of the seven continents; maximizing technologies such as go-to-meeting, Webex, and Skype along the way. Our clients have access to current, proven NetSuite professionals for their training.