TSI’s higher education consulting serves to address our higher education clients’ challenges that often include the following:
- Defining a world class student experience (and the processes and organization structure in the background to enable this)
- Making the financial, administrative, academic and advancement operations and organization structure more efficient, lean and cost effective
- Selecting and implementing the best financial and administrative technology for the institution to achieve its strategic plan.
Whether your institution in striving to maintain its leadership position or need to transform in several key areas, TSI has successfully helped prestigious private universities, emerging public universities in financially-challenged states, community colleges as well as for-profit universities. We are both progressive and pragmatic in our approaches and strive to assess the important areas where our clients need to make improvements, make fact-based recommendations and help our clients to make that change come to life.
TSI is a proven, results-oriented consulting firm with offices in Chicago and Palo Alto. We help educational institutions reach their goals, achieving a range of strategic and tactical objectives. Ultimately, we address advancement, financial, operational, student experience, enrollment and technology challenges by defining and implementing improvements in student-facing and administrative processes, cost drivers and change management.
TSI’s leaders blend their expertise from their work in the consulting industry and direct work at Stanford, Michigan State University, and Santa Clara University.
We are proud to have served these clients, as well as many others:
- Louisiana State University
- University of Chicago
- University of Illinois
- Cal Poly — San Luis Obispo
- University of North Texas
- St. Edward’s University
- Georgia Institute of Technology
The TSI Difference
- Use a highly customized approach to each engagement
- Apply client-centric delivery with integrity and authenticity
- Work with clients both inside and outside of higher education – this allows us to have a broader and more progressive perspective
- Blend the complexity of higher education with the pragmatic demands of current higher education conditions
Who We Serve
TSI serves progressive institutions who recognize a need for change, TSI strives to understand the unique aspects of your institution and collaborate closely to address those challenges.
“ Transformation is not automatic.
It must be learned; it must be led.
W. Edwards Deming
Your Next Step
Use TSI’s higher education consulting expertise for everything from a single process improvement to an entire reorganization.
Contact our team to start a conversation about a higher education program to compete and thrive. You’ll gain a better understanding of how TSI will approach the unique challenges of your institution.