“Many start-ups and high growth companies don’t have all of the talent required to build infrastructure and address all of their on-going business, technology and risk management needs. TSI solves this problem by providing highly experienced, results oriented personnel to clients on a part-time economical retainer arrangement.”
– Dan Spaeth, Former Start-up and Industry Executive
1. Do you have tactical, strategic or operational projects or activities that never seem to get done?
2. Do you wish you had access to flexible, on-demand talent to solve pressing issues or problems?
3. Would you be willing to consider an economically viable and convenient way to engage top industry, consulting and technical talent on a simple retainer model?
4. If you had access to highly qualified problem solvers for 1 day a month, what would you have them do?
Cash is king, and your time is limited. Growth companies constantly make decisions and trade-offs on how and where to allocate time and resources. In the process, major opportunities can be missed and unforeseen business issues can arise out of nowhere. The rapid pace of change and proliferation of industry disruptors doesn’t help matters. Companies need new options for getting fast results by engaging on-demand talent at price points that don’t blow-up their budgets.
The Solution – TSI’s Business Advisory Retainer Services – Lower Cost and Higher Value
- Senior experienced business professionals and consultants (20+ avg. years of experience)
- Available on demand via retainer at a fraction of the cost of full time equivalent employees
- Avoid the down time and turnover associated with permanent, high-priced talent
- Address a wide range of needs, on an expedited basis, e.g., the following:
Practical Pricing Options
- Daily/weekly/monthly retainer
- Creative risk sharing and value pricing arrangements
For more information including available TSI staff and price quotes – contact: Dan Feely, Managing Partner, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (847) 705-0960 Ext. 202.
*subject to resource availability