TSI helps organizations develop a specific and actionable Data Analytics and Business Intelligence (BI) strategy and/or evaluate and select the right technology that will make the strategy come to life. Since there are so many on premise and cloud-based data analytics and BI solutions, it is important to have an unbiased, experienced partner who will ensure you make the best decision for your organization. Unfortunately, this decision is not as easy as simply picking the vendor listed at the top right of Gartner’s Magic Quadrant.
TSI has in depth experience in all aspects of Data Analytics and Business Intelligence, including:
- Working with an Organization’s Leadership and Stakeholders to develop a Analytics and BI Strategic Plan. The Analytics and BI Strategic Plan will provide the organization with the understanding and an action plan to allow that Organization to effectively measure, analyze their data to make informed fact-based strategic decisions.
- Conducting thorough functional and technical assessments to determine the current state Analytics and BI capabilities, along with identify the gaps between that organization’s capabilities to the strategic plan.
- Evaluating and selecting the right vendor/solution and integrating the solution(s) and changes since performance change usually requires both the technology, organization and process change.
- Architecting Analytics and BI solutions that may optimize the use data warehouses and data marts already in place (or design and create what is needed).
- Collecting and identifying the proper data sources from each department.
- Identifying which tabular/graphical output styles will yield the best analytics and intelligence for a company.
- Determining which stakeholders need what information in their day-to-day decision making.
- Ensuring security is properly established to the necessary stakeholder(s).
TSI also has hands on experience with the following Business Intelligence solution providers:
- IBM – Cognos
- Information Builders
- SAP – Business Objects
TSI Creates a Foundation for Data Analytics and Business Intelligence Strategy
To develop a Data Analytics and BI strategic plan, TSI will review with stakeholders the building blocks of creating a foundation for Data Analytics and Business Information needs. This high level diagram shows these building blocks:
If a software solution is required, TSI does a thorough evaluation and review of any proposed Data Analytics and BI solution alternatives against the defined functional and technical needs.
But, defining Data Analytics and BI strategies and implementing this change is not limited only to the technology. TSI considers all of the Organizational, Process, Technology and Data aspects with our strategies. This is one area, in particular, where TSI stands out from other consulting firms – taking a holistic view of the program.
TSI ensures any Data Analytics and Business Intelligence solution will fit in the company’s infrastructure and make the necessary technical recommendations to ensure the roll-out is a success!
When it is time to implement the Data Analytics and BI solution, TSI has program management to drive the program from beginning to the end as well as the technical experience in the challenges of bringing in disparate, unclean, poorly defined data sources into a solution that realizes the results your organization is seeking.
Your Next Step
Use TSI’s specific expertise in Data Analytics for everything from a single, specific area needing improvement to an entire reorganization.
Contact our team to start a conversation about a tailored project or more comprehensive program that is adapted to your needs and will enable you to compete and thrive. You’ll gain a better understanding of how TSI will approach the unique challenges of your organization.