TSI provides information technology consulting geared towards helping organizations address the following difficult challenges and questions:
- Has my organization outgrown our finance, accounting, ERP, CRM or other mission-critical system?
- Are our IT processes, organization structure and governance, along with our underlying technology helping us to be as efficient and effective as we should be?
- Are we spending too much and/or getting too little value from our investment in technology, inclusive of
- Since we are in the middle of (or have just completed) an important project, we need help to assess the project to ensure we are on track or help us get on track?
- Our business or functional leaders and subject matter experts and IT counterparts seem misaligned – can someone help us be more effective?
- We need help managing a mission critical program or project – what should we do to get this back on track?
- How can we transform from operating like we have for many years into an organization that deploys AGILE or another approach to make us more effective?
- How can we apply Organizational Change Management to make our projects get implemented even better?
TSI’s IT-oriented projects typically include the following types of services:
- Technology Assessment, ERP/Software Evaluation and Selection
- IT Strategy
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Business Continuity Planning (BCP)/DRP
- Data Analytics
If your IT organization needs a boost to improve its performance, TSI can work to assess the processes, organization elements and technology then make and implement recommendations for improvement.
Our information technology consulting services have helped organizations with IT departments as small as 25 to larger than 5,000.
Your Next Step
Use TSI’s specific expertise in Information Technology Consulting for everything from a single, specific area needing improvement to an entire reorganization.
Contact our team to start a conversation about a tailored project or more comprehensive program that is adapted to your needs and will enable you to compete and thrive. You’ll gain a better understanding of how TSI will approach the unique challenges of your organization.