Our ERP implementation services leverage our years of Project Management expertise and PMI and PMBOK training. TSI frequently helps our client serving in a Program Manager role to implement complex CRM, ERP and Enterprise systems.
We take a unique approach to this since we strive to ensure that our clients, the implementation partners and other 3rd parties have well-defined roles and that the implementation partner’s approach is forward looking and progressive so that the project benefits will get realized in a meaningful way.
In addition, TSI adds value in that we take a holistic approach that considers dimensions including: Organizational Change Management, Project Management, as well as the process improvement work that often accompanies projects like this.
TSI has many repetitions with ERP implementation including:
- Acumatica Cloud ERP from Acumatica
- Coda Financials from Unit4
- Epicor ERP from Epicor
- Exact Macola ES from Exact Software
- Exact Globe Next from Exact Software
- Exact Online from Exact Software
- FinancialForce ERP from FinancialForce.com
- IFS Applications from Industrial and Financial Systems
- Infor10 Distribution Business (aka SX.Enterprise) from Infor Global Solutions
- Infor10 ERP Business (aka SyteLine) from Infor Global Solutions
- Infor10 ERP Ln (formerly Baan ERP, Baan IV and Triton) from Infor Global Solutions
- Infor10 ERP Process Business (aka Adage) from Infor Global Solutions
- Infor LN
- Intacct and Intacct Accountant Edition
- Intuitive ERP from Consona Corporation
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne from Oracle
- Made2Manage ERP from Consona Corporation
- Microsoft Dynamics AX (formerly Axapta) from Microsoft
- Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains) from Microsoft
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV (formerly Navision) from Microsoft
- Microsoft Dynamics SL (formerly Solomon) from Microsoft
- mySAP from SAP
- NetSuite from NetSuite Inc.
- Opera (I, II and 3) from Pegasus Software
- Oracle E-Business Suite from Oracle
- Oracle Fusion from Oracle
- PeopleSoft from Oracle
- Plex Online from Plex Systems
- QAD Enterprise Applications (formerly MFG/Pro) from QAD Inc
- Sage PFW ERP from Sage Group
- Sage Pro ERP from Sage Group
- Sage 100 ERP (formerly Sage ERP MAS 90 and 200) from Sage Group
- Sage 300 ERP (formerly Accpac) from Sage Group
- Sage 500 ERP from Sage Group
- Sage ERP X3 from Sage Group
- SAP Business ByDesign from SAP
- SAP Business One from SAP
- SAP ERP and SAP S/4HANA
- SYSPRO from Syspro
- Workday from Workday, Inc.
Lastly, TSI has gained considerable depth implementing NetSuite in the most complex, multi-company, multi-currency, multi-language implementations in the world.
Click here for more detail on our expertise with NetSuite ERP implementation services.