Customer Experience Training Workshop:
TSI’s Training Workshop:
Whether Steve Jobs or Jeff Bezos invented, reinvented or transformed their respective industries, no one could dispute they took a customer experience centric approach as one of the primary levers to differentiate their companies.
- What work have you done recently in this area?
- Do you need a fresh perspective and tools to help you make progress in this area?
- “I enjoyed the entire workshop. It was very informative for someone who is new to the customer experience area.”
- “The presenter was engaging and warm. He did an excellent job including everyone in the presentation and managed time well.”
- “Very informative. I like the hands-on, case study approach. Helps to learn the concepts when they are actually put to use as opposed to simply being discussed.”
- I appreciated how applicable the activity and tools were that we used while doing the activity – It can easily be applied within my own company and work.”
Click our Eventbrite link for TSI’s Customer Experience Training Workshop!
5 Critical Factors of Emotional Intelligence That Can Change Your Life
Exerpt from recent article by Ryan Evers, TSI’s Business/Program Analyst
- Motivation (defined as “a passion for work that goes beyond money and status”)
- Empathy for others
- Social skills, such as proficiency in managing relationships and building networks
TSI’s recent feature in Illinois Technology Association’s (ITA) Member Spotlight:
In 35 words or less, what are you all about?
Read the rest of ITA’s Member Spotlight here!